[LLVMdev] Slow SVN Checkouts

Justin Holewinski justin.holewinski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 11:12:50 PST 2013

I just tried again and it's still fairly slow.  This time I did a full
checkout in about 10 minutes.  Server-side git commands are also
significantly slower than usual (e.g. "counting objects" phase of a clone
takes several minutes, as opposed to the usual ~15 seconds).  Though the
actual transfer of objects is just as fast (~20 MiB/sec).

If I'm the only one experiencing this, that's fine.  I would blame my
connection, but I've tried using several separate networks now (corporate
LAN, university network, etc.).

--

Thanks,

Justin Holewinski