[LLVMdev] git repository of the tutorial

Journeyer J. Joh oosaprogrammer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 02:54:18 PST 2013

Hello Peng Yu,

I found the same error on my Macbook Air.
This was my first trying on MacOS X.

Troubleshooting this might take sometime.

Only thing I can say now that klang is tested successfully on Ubuntu with
- LLVM 3.2 official release on LLVM download page
- LLVM svn latest update

Clang compile produces an error message on MacOS X with the LLVM svn
latest update

I am trying to find the problem. And might need a help.

Best regards
Happy New Year!

Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh