[LLVMdev] ARMv5 Buildbot

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:14:41 PST 2013

On Feb 26, 2013 2:13 AM, "Renato Golin" <renato.golin at linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> The llvm-arm-linux buildbot, although old, is up and running and the only
failures I can see were XFAIL, but still being run on ARM:

> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/llvm-arm-linux/builds/2158
>
> Any ideas why they're still being run on that buildbot?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Fail tests continue to run so we
find out if they start passing as seems to be the case here. If llvm is now
free of whatever bugs caused these things to fail (ie: it's not just that
these stopped failing on this hardware but in all environments the xfail is
for) then they should just be un-xfailed.