[LLVMdev] GCMetadataPrinter::finishAssembly not executed?

Dmitry Babokin babokin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:11:42 PST 2013

Yiannis, Pedro,

I'm not an expert here. Taking closer look I see that it makes sense to do
this cleanup job in doFinalization() of the pass, which requested GC info.
So the current fix seems to be ok and all external clients will need to do
cleanup directly doing the same jobs as Printer::doFinalization() does now.

By the way, I've just noticed that comments for GCModuleInfo::clear() also
needs to be updated, as it mentions deleter pass.

-Dmitry.