[LLVMdev] Canonical way to visualize LLVM IR?

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:54:57 PST 2013

Hello,

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:15:27 +0100
Sebastian Dreßler <dressler at zib.de> wrote:

[]

> For a project involving a tree data structure, we created a graph for
> representing IR for further analysis. I attached an excerpt of such a
> graph to give you an idea. If it helps, we will see how to proceed ;)

Well, after grepping LLVM source for apparent lack of it and googling
for couple of apps which didn't bootstrap, I proceeded to write mine
either as a learning exercise, but I'm still not sure I do it the best
way or handle all cases (so far testing on trivial examples of course),
so if your app in open source, definitely would be nice to look at.

What I have on my hands so far: http://postimage.org/image/j4opcf4xf/

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:pmiscml at gmail.com