[LLVMdev] [vmkit] Cross-compilation problems

chris.gray at kiffer.be chris.gray at kiffer.be
Wed Feb 20 07:00:00 PST 2013

OK, figured out that to cross-compile LLVM for another target I need to
./configure with --build=<build system triple> --host=<target system
triple>. This works fine for llvm, clang and even (apparently) classpath
but when I try to do the same for vmkit2 it fails with "checking for
../../classpath-0.99/<build-dir>/lib/... configure: error: cannot check
for file existence when cross compiling".  Is it supposed to be possible
to cross-compile VMKit in this way?

Regards

Chris