[LLVMdev] Euro-LLVM call for papers - only two weeks left!

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 20:46:27 PST 2013

If you would like to give a presentation at this year's Euro-LLVM conference
(Paris, 29/30 April), don't forget that the deadline for submissions is March 1.
Proposals should be sent to
   euro-llvm-2013-technical-committee at googlegroups.com

Note that the conference is already fully booked out, so if you haven't
registered yet then it may be too late.  If you propose an interesting
talk we will try to squeeze you in if we can.

The call for papers:

(The latest version can always be found at
   http://llvm.org/devmtg/2013-04/index.html#callfor
).

We invite academic, industrial and hobbyist speakers to present their work on
developing or using LLVM, Clang, etc. Proposals for technical presentations,
posters, workshops, demonstrations and BoFs are welcome.  Material will be
chosen to cover a broad spectrum of themes and topics at various depths, some
technical deep-diving, some surface-scratching.

We are looking for:

- Keynote speakers.

- Technical presentations (30 minutes plus questions and discussion) related to
   development of LLVM, Clang etc.

- Presentations relating to academic or commercial use of LLVM, Clang etc.
- Lightning talks (5 minutes, no questions, no discussion).

- Workshops and in-depth tutorials (1-2 hours - please specify in your
   submission).

- Poster presentations.

The deadline for receiving submissions is March 1st, 2013.  Speakers will be
notified of acceptance or rejection by the 15th of March.  Proposals that are
not sufficiently detailed (talks lacking a comprehensive abstract for example)
are likely to be rejected.  Slides and posters must be in PDF format.
Submissions should be done by email at
   euro-llvm-2013-technical-committee at googlegroups.com

Please note that presentation materials and videos for the technical sessions
will be posted on llvm.org after the conference.  We have reserved additional
spots for speakers, such that they can attend the conference even though we
have reached our registration limit.

Submission Style:

We are looking for:

- A title and an extended abstract, OR

- A title, abstract and some slides.

Please make clear the status of the slides: Are they a skeleton of your
presentation with the detail missing?  Or, perhaps a section of detail that
lacks introduction and conclusions?  The more you can give us and tell us the
easier it will be for us to be positive about your submission.