[LLVMdev] GCMetadataPrinter::finishAssembly not executed?

Yiannis Tsiouris gtsiour at softlab.ntua.gr
Sun Feb 10 10:47:31 PST 2013

Hi,

After rebasing my local LLVM repo to ToT, I noticed that the
finishAssembly function is not executed and, thus, the stack map is not
printed at all.

Is this a known issue or I 'm doing something wrong?

I used a custom GCMetadataPrinter plugin but I reproduced this using the
builtin "ocaml" GC plugin and the attached file (actually, any simple ll
file that uses "ocaml" gc is fine).

Note: The beginAssembly function works great.

Best wishes,
yiannis

--
Yiannis Tsiouris