[LLVMdev] SIMD trigonometry/logarithms?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:30:35 PST 2013

I am currently implementing vecmathlib <
https://bitbucket.org/eschnett/vecmathlib> for just this purpose. There are
implementations of most libm functions for various vector sizes, optimised
for particular hardware architectures where e.g. machine instructions are
available. Support for x86_64 should be most complete (SSE2, AVX).

Vecmathlib passes various correctness tests. I assume that many of its
algorithms could stand improvement. I am still working on the documentation.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>