[LLVMdev] Upgrading llvm.org: Don't Use SVN Until We're Done

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 4 12:43:09 PST 2013

Dear All,

If everything goes according to plan, Tanya will be done with the
backups soon, and I will begin the process of upgrading llvm.org.

As an FYI, Ubuntu requires that I do an upgrade release by release, so
I'm going to reboot the machine a few times as I install progressively
newer versions of the OS.

You might see the web services coming online briefly after each reboot.
Do not start rejoicing and attempting to use SVN when that happens.
Please wait until Tanya or I email the lists letting you know that we're
done.

-- John T.