[LLVMdev] EH intrinsics- numerous questions

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 00:28:08 PST 2013

Hi,

mingw32 / Win32 / dwarf exceptions are implemented in clang/LLVM and are
well-tested.

SJLJ isn't implemented in Windows.

Kai Nacke implemented a patch for mingw32 / Win64 / SEH exceptions for the
LDC compiler on top of LLVM, see

 http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_and_hacking_LDC_on_Windows_using_MSVC

(Patch adding Win64 SEH to LLVM 3.5) and is working to integrating it back
into trunk.

Yaron