[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] LLVM 3.4 Branch Freeze

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Wed Dec 18 08:55:43 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 04:49:11PM -0600, Hal Finkel wrote:
> [...]

Maybe we can re-visit this after the holidays are over.  I am still
interested in doing bugfix releases for LLVM.

Besides the issue with testers the other thing we need to determine is
whether or not we want to maintain a stable ABI for the bugfix releases.
With 3.3, the plan was to have a stable ABI, but this caused me to
reject several fixes.  I would recommend relaxing this requirement
if there is are bugfix releases for 3.4, but I'd like to hear what other
people think about this.

-Tom