[LLVMdev] compiler-rt for ARM-Linux with CMake?

Greg Fitzgerald garious at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:30:09 PST 2013

> Not that I know of, and I always build compiler-rt natively, together with Clang and LLVM. :(

Do you mean "natively on ARM" or "natively on X86 with the ARM target enabled"?

If the former, do you have a script to merge the target libs into the
host's install directory?  If the latter, that'll only build the X86
versions of the compiler-rt libraries.

> Would be great if you could write one, though. ;)

if only I knew what content to add  :)

-Greg