[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] LLVM 3.4 Branch Freeze

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:58:33 PST 2013

That’s a long laundry list of bugs there. It would be great to have them fixed, but the reality of the situation is that they won’t be fixed for weeks or more, if at all. And with Christmas coming up, it makes things even worse. There are a few days before Phase III starts to have some progress on them. But if they don’t make it, then we’ll have to release without them.

-bw