[LLVMdev] MCJIT + Windows = Incompatible object format

Joshua Klontz josh.klontz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 06:49:50 PST 2013

Bingo, thanks! Confirmed it works for both 32- and 64-bit targets.

Should `sys::getProcessTriple()` be updated with this change? According to
the documentation:

  /// getProcessTriple() - Return an appropriate target triple for
generating
  /// code to be loaded into the current process, e.g. when using the JIT.

I had to "-elf" to the result of this function for JIT to work on Windows.

v/r,
Josh