[LLVMdev] LLVM toolchain for Visual Studio

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Mon Dec 2 10:55:44 PST 2013

Getting the platform toolsets installed in the right place is a dirty job
handled by this script:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/tools/msbuild/install.bat?view=markup

Do you have a PlatformToolsets directory somewhere under ProgFiles/MSBuild?
 If so, where is it?  We can add it to the path search.

If anyone has better ideas on how to find this magical directory,
suggestions are welcome.  :)