[LLVMdev] Fix crash in llvm_gcda_emit_arcs()

Joseph Kain joekain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 16:55:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've been seeing a crash in llvm_gcda_emit_arcs() on x86_64.  The crash
occurs executing a movdqa instruction with an unaligned src address.  The
attached patch to the compiler-rt project fixes the problem by using
memcpy() to read data from the write_buffer[] in GCDAProfiling.c.

This is my first patch submission to llvm so please let me know if I've
missed any steps.  I'm not on the mailing list so please include me on any