[LLVMdev] redundant code in Mips arch?

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Fri Aug 23 19:24:57 PDT 2013

Cool.

So for now, you should not do any commits to that code without getting
approval from one of the main developers on it.

There are plenty of things that can be improved and/or cleaned up so the
help is welcome but parts of this compiler are already in use in
production environments so we have to be careful
not to break things.

Do you have hardware to test with?

LNT will also work with qemu user mode now.

If you actually booted a Mips debian, either with real hardware or qemu,
could also run either LNT or test-suite.

I have some other instructions which explain how to run qemu user mode
with test-suite.

https://dmz-portal.mips.com/wiki/Building_test-suite_and_running_it_under_Qemu

Reed