[LLVMdev] Broken PLT on ARM from R183966

Logan Chien tzuhsiang.chien at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:04:14 PDT 2013

Hi Anton and JF,

  Thanks for your review.  After reading the source code more carefully, I
have come up with a different way fix this issue.  We can simply resolve
this issue by adding ARMII::MO_PLT flags with MachineInstrBuilder in
FastISel pass (without failing back to DAG lowering).

  The new patch is attached, and the test case is not changed.  Sorry for
your inconvenience.  Please have a look.  Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Logan