[LLVMdev] TerminatorInst and changing successor

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 02:02:05 PDT 2013

Hi Rasha,

> Is changing the successors for each basic blocks means by default that the
> Terminator Instruction will be changed or this is another problem should be
> solved?

I think the only way you *can* change a basic block's successors is by
changing its terminator instruction, so "by default" is the closest
answer. Though you should make sure your basic block only has one
terminator afterwards, otherwise the IR is invalid. I'm sure LLVM will
complain at you if you forget that though.

Cheers.

Tim.