[LLVMdev] running llvm byte code

Herbei Dacian dacian_herbei at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 8 07:22:17 PDT 2013

Hello all,
I would like to be able to print for each instruction in llvm code that gets executed it's own address the address it reads how many bytes and the address it writes to and how man bytes.
For this I wanted to modify the lli code.
As first step I ran a normal hello world in --force-interpreter=true mode
but I always get "LLVM ERROR: Could not resolve external global address: __dso_handle"
i read from forums that the interpreter does not support yet accessing the io.
has this been fixed in the mean time? Am I doing something wrong?
Is there maybe an easier way to do it.
best regards,
dacian