[LLVMdev] Can I add GlobalVariable in MachineFunctionPass ?

Anthony Yu swpenim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:00:14 PDT 2013

Micah,

As you expected, I am trying to create local memory but in the NVPTX
backend. It's really not convenient that I can't create local memory in
runOnMachineFunction.
Hmm....
Since I should do it at doInitialization stage, I also need to do some
tricks in global variable and AsmPrinter to resize it.
Did you use the similar way?

Antony