[LLVMdev] LLVM & CLANG

Kai Knowlton kai at mgasearch.com
Mon Apr 29 10:22:46 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I wanted to let you know we currently have a position available for a Senior Software Engineer focusing in on  LLVM and Clang. This position is located in the Bay Area of California with a very flexible pay rate. Position is slated as a 6-month contract/project that does have the possibility of being extended. We are searching for someone with the following requirements. Please contact me anytime if you are interested

Thanks!

Required Knowledge / Skills:

*         Excellent knowledge of C/C++.
*         Good knowledge of ARM, PowerPC and x86
*         Experience implementing compilers such as GCC, LLVM or Clang.
*         Experience implementing Virtual Machines (VMs) such as Mono, JavaScriptCore (JSC), V8 or Java
*         Detailed architectural understanding of different operation systems such as Linux, Windows and Android.
*         Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
*         Good team, communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications:
      Required Experience / Education:
*         Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
*         5 years developing compilers and/or virtual machines.
*         5 year on several large and/or advanced technical projects.
*         Strong experience with multi-hardware (ARM, PowerPC and x86) and software (Linux, Windows and Android) platform development.
*         Passionate, dedicated and committed engineer.

Preferred Experience / Education:
*         Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.

Kai Knowlton
MGA Employee Services Inc.
3131 E. Camelback Road Suite 200 | Phoenix, AZ  85016
Office: 602.508.1883 Fax: 602.648.3760
Kai at mgasearch.com<mailto:Kai at mgasearch.com>
www.mgasearch.com<http://www.mgasearch.com/>
[link]<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=132731401&trk=hb_tab_pro_top>