[LLVMdev] make check rebuilds the project?

Nico Rieck nico.rieck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:03:28 PDT 2013

On 17.04.2013 21:46, Jim Grosbach wrote:
> AFAIK ninja still only has very preliminary support for Windows, so anyone
> working there can’t use it. Perhaps that’s changed or I’m misinformed?

Ninja works fine for me on Windows. I've been using it to compile LLVM
and co. for a few months. It's also really easy to compile Ninja itself
on Windows.
There's just one issue: When a *.td file is changed, I have to invoke
ninja twice. But I haven't investigated yet wether that's an issue with
Windows, ninja, cmake or LLVM's build scripts.

-Nico