[LLVMdev] make check rebuilds the project?

Eric Christopher echristo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:50:24 PDT 2013

Because almost no other piece of software out there doesn't have
'check' depend on rebuilding the target it's testing and it's bitten
people whereas other than the lameness of our build system needing to
recurse all the directories to figure out that all has already been
rebuilt there's no penalty to requiring the dependency. :)

-eric