[LLVMdev] Request for compilers

Bikshandi, Ganesh ganesh.bikshandi at intel.com
Wed Apr 17 03:32:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

For one of our research projects, we are planning to use LLVM. We need the following features:

1.       We need to aggressively fuse loops that have inter-loop dependencies.

2.       We need to identify intrinsic functions and induction variables.

3.       We need to detect few memory access patterns like copy, transpose-copy, stride-copy etc.

4.       Lastly, auto-vectorization and auto-openmp.

Is there a LLVM tool(s) that addresses these optimizations? The target language is C or C++. The target architectures are Intel Xeon with AVX and Xeon Phi .

Regards,
Ganesh