[LLVMdev] Flag and Glue

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 15 22:05:35 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Chris Lattner <clattner at apple.com> wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2013, at 4:50 PM, Sean Silva <silvas at purdue.edu> wrote:
> > A similar casualty is that we have a bunch of nonsensically named
> variables `const DataLayout *TD` as residue from the TargetData ->
> DataLayout transition :|
>
> Patches that fix these sorts of issues are pre-approved.  Go for it :-)

Unfortunately my slow machine and school+other commitments has reduced my
involvement this semester to mostly writing documentation and email :(
Those two can be done in a much more piecemeal manner compared to C++
development (which is what I would really rather be doing, but requires
much longer contiguous stretches of concentration/build time).

When I can get around to C++, working on TableGen has a much higher
effort/payoff ratio anyway.

-- Sean Silva