[LLVMdev] source - target code of a pass

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Sun Apr 14 09:49:54 PDT 2013

On 14/04/13 18:40, Giacomo Tagliabue wrote:
> I want to compare a program before and after having run a FunctionPass.
> The purpose is merely didactic. What I would like to do is, during the

I do a dump of the Module (Module.print) before and after running it
through a PassManager (you could also use the Function.print method I
think). You can put just a single pass in the PassManager to compare how
the result differs. I do this often to see how optimization is changing
my code.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.