[LLVMdev] GSoC project questions.

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 02:13:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

I agree that creating a complete Fortran compiler is a huge effort.
But what about approaching it from a test driven development perspective?
We start with a few small Fortran programs as "test cases".
The GSoC task then gives the task as getting test case 1 to work.
We could also apply this of "lfort". Determine a test case that currently
fails on lfort, and ask the GSoC task to pass the test.

Kind Regards

James