[LLVMdev] Visual Studio 2012 cl.exe ICE while building LLVM for x64 (in TableGen) at -O2

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Wed Apr 10 19:09:19 PDT 2013

Reviving the ancient post, but MS has fixed the ICE in VS2012 Update 2 :

Under C++ Fixes:
	* An internal compiler error occurs when you buiuld[sic] an LLVM-based project by using an x64-based compiler.

I haven't verified personally yet but since they had a full repro I'm going to trust them on that one...  :-)

Cheers,
Gordon Keiser
Software Development Engineer
Arxan Technologies