[LLVMdev] Does DragonEgg support parameters like -fno-builtin in clang?

Jeff Jia fjia at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 9 16:39:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have been using clang for quite a while, and I can use `clang
-fno-builtin hello.c` to prevent the generation of llvm built-in functions,
such as llvm.memset. Recently, I switched to gcc with DragonEgg, since the
program to be built is originally designed to be compiled with gcc. I
searched on the web, but did not find any information about how to set
DragonEgg parameters. Could anyone please give me some help? Thanks in
advance!

--
Jeff Jia