[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [Announcement] 3.3 Release Planning!

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:04:46 PDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 1:43 AM, 陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) <chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
> wrote:

> > > If we do end up creating ARM binaries for the general public, your
> input
> > > and expertise will be greatly appreciated! ;)
> > I will be happy to provide some Debian & Ubuntu ARM packages. I just
> > need access to ARM server(s).
>
>   I don't know if there is such server available. If so, I also would
> like give help. :)
>
> Regards,
> chenwj
>
> --
> Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
> Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,
> Academia Sinica, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
> Tel:886-2-2788-3799 #1667
> Homepage: http://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~chenwj

In the following page :

http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/

There is the following paragraph :

"
Available Hardware for Debian Developers

asdfasdf.debian.net (kfreebsd-amd64) and io.debian.net (kfreebsd-i386) are
available
to Debian developers for porting work.
Please see the machine database for more information about these machines.
In general, you will be able to use the two chroot environments:
testing and unstable. Note that these systems are not yet administrated by
DSA,
so do not send requests to debian-admin about it.
Instead use admin at asdfasdf.debian.net or admin at io.debian.net.
"

leading to the following page which contains ARM based computers :

http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

I do not whether this is useful for you or not .

Please check and see whether you can use it for your development work or
not .

LLVM / Clang is an important project for FreeBSD also .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk