[LLVMdev] recommendation books on code generation?

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 03:34:52 PDT 2013

On 4 Apr 2013, at 11:12, "David Tweed" <david.tweed at arm.com> wrote:

> I've been told by one person that they're scheduled to give a very practical
> compiler university course using LLVM next year, so I was pretty sure that
> there must be several courses elsewhere in the world that have already been
> given. Looks like I was wrong about that.

That was me.  I am also planning on writing a book on LLVM for Pearson over the summer.  If anyone would be interested in doing technical reviews, please let me know off list.

The material for the course will all be available online, so may be usable by other people wanting to teach similar courses.

David