[LLVMdev] RFC: Bug fix releases for 3.3 and beyond

Devchandra L Meetei dlmeetei at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 01:43:23 PDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,
every 2 months if we have atleast some number(decided) of fixes?

Releasing a bug fix release with one/two fixes seems to be not worth the
product release testing.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Sebastien DELDON-GNB <
sebastien.deldon at st.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> This is a great idea, we have ourselves back-ported fixes from trunk in
> LLVM 3.2 we are using.
> For stable release is it reasonable to count on a new BUG-fix release
> every two months for instance ?
>
> Seb

Warm Regards
--Dev
OpenPegasus Developer
"It's Always better to try and fail instead of not doing/trying anything"