[LLVMdev] Letter-spacing in Sphinx CSS?

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sun Sep 30 15:44:11 PDT 2012

> The h2/h3 issue could be resolved by making the h2 font slightly
> bigger.[...]

I think that the fonts are already different, so I don't think that
changing the font size is going to significantly improve it.

> [...] Or we could try to copy Wikipedia's approach by using
> different formatting for different levels (for example, we could
> remove the background rectangle from h3 and lower, but instead make
> them bold).

I think this is a good idea.

Another idea that comes to my mind is to do something like this:

h3:before { content: "> "; }
h4:before { content: ">> "; }
h5:before { content: ">>> "; }

This makes the nesting completely unambiguous.

What do you think?

--Sean Silva