[LLVMdev] Letter-spacing in Sphinx CSS?

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Sat Sep 29 12:29:58 PDT 2012

Looking through the history with git, it looks like it was just
grandfathered in from the original template that the current template
is based off of. I don't think that it is going to hurt to remove it.

Also, another problem with the current CSS is that some of the
different heading types (IIRC in particular <h2> and <h3>) are very
difficult to distinguish, which makes some documents very difficult to
navigate. Any ideas about how to fix that? One easy way I tried was to
bump the margin a bit on the <h3> to make it indented relative to the
<h2>, making it distinguishable, but if you have a better and more
aesthetically pleasing suggestion I'd like to do that instead.

--Sean Silva