[LLVMdev] Heads up! New SROA implementation is going on-by-default today!

David Tweed David.Tweed at arm.com
Mon Sep 24 09:05:26 PDT 2012

Actually, I may have been wrong about this: I'm currently checking it out. I'll post again if I'm convinced any of them do occur with the latest repository head.

(Many source changes result in a build time on a native ARM for LLVM is, umm, really quite significant, and I've been trying various ways to speed the process up and I currently think I made a mistake in the latest "build optimization" so that the compiled object files got "stuck" corresponding to a point in the middle of last weekend even when I thought I'd updated to the head of the repository. Those failures did happen at one point in the tree's history, but I don't think they happen any more.)

Sorry for the noise.