[LLVMdev] : new capabilities

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 24 07:59:31 PDT 2012

On 9/22/12 9:01 AM, Vadim Khoptynets wrote:
> Hello developers!
>
> Could you, please, inform me about actual open projects? Where can I
> find this information? Does this list contains up to date information
> http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#new ?

I'm not sure if all of the information is up to date, but I suspect some
of the items are still unimplemented.  The best thing to do is to pick a
project that you like and ask on the llvmdev mailing list if it has
already been done or if there is prototype code from which to start.

Also remember that some of the LLVM sub-projects have Open Projects
pages, too.  Clang, Polly, and SAFECode have them; others probably do as
well.

-- John T.