[LLVMdev] [RFC] Improving documentation for ARM

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 21 13:12:51 PDT 2012

I recommend you copy HowToAddABuilder.rst as a template and put
everything you want to add in a new file HowToBuildOnARM.rst. Just
write up all of the content that you want to add in that document, and
then submit a patch to llvm-commits. At that point, we can then
discuss where best to put it, or whether the content could be merged
with another page. The important thing is writing up all of the
content. As Renato Golin mentioned, it is likely that a new page under
`userguides.rst` will be a good home for it, but that can all be fixed
up later.

If you need any help regarding how to operate the Sphinx
documentation, feel free to ask me. I am currently working on a
document explaining how to operate the Sphinx documentation and
knowing the problems that you run up against helps me to ensure that
the document explains it as well as possible.

--Sean Silva