[LLVMdev] [RFC] Improving documentation for ARM

David Tweed david.tweed at arm.com
Thu Sep 20 08:19:01 PDT 2012

On 20 September 2012 14:57, 陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) <chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw> wrote:
> I am wondering on what page I should write it down, [1] or [2]?

| I think [2] FAQ would be the most appropriate. Or a new document under
| user guides:

| http://llvm.org/docs/userguides.html#userguides

The FAQ sounds as good a place as any for the "actual information". However, as the recent --abi=aapcs issue has highlighted it may not be obvious that there's a question to ask in the first place. So I'd suggest adding a very brief sentence that there exists information about non-obvious parameters stored in the FAQ to both getting started and testing documents.

Cheers,
David