[LLVMdev] teaching FileCheck to handle variations in order

Krzysztof Parzyszek kparzysz at codeaurora.org
Fri Sep 14 09:15:32 PDT 2012

On 9/13/2012 4:49 PM, Chandler Carruth wrote:

> I mean, it's inconvenient, mostly for the person changing the scheduler,
> but provided there are helpful comments for them, I suspect they're not
> going to have a hard time updating the test cases.

Why would they have to do that in the first place?  Like I said, tests
should not be checking things that they were not specifically meant to
test.  Hard time or not, I don't think anyone would be excited about
having to go through a list of potential false positives.

-K

hosted by The Linux Foundation