[LLVMdev] TableGen highlighting files for TextWrangler/BBEdit

Gordon Keiser gkeiser at arxan.com
Thu Sep 13 21:50:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've written a syntax highlighting mode for TextWrangler / BBEdit.  The folding still needs work,
and the keyword list expanded, but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone has use for it.  Files
are available at:

https://github.com/RonRicoSuave/drunken_octopus/tree/master/textwrangler-tablegen

After I have folding working to my liking I can check it in to the LLVM tree if it seems useful.  It's
a bit more extensive than the vim/emacs versions included.

I also have a set for Notepad++ which just needs cleaning up, I'll post that one in the next few days.

Cheers,
Gordon Keiser
Software Development Engineer
Arxan Technologies