[LLVMdev] Publication - ErLLVM: An LLVM backend for Erlang

Yiannis Tsiouris gtsiour at softlab.ntua.gr
Fri Sep 7 10:24:44 PDT 2012

Sorry for double-posting to the list,

The citation is the following (this time with a url to the paper):

K. Sagonas, C. Stavrakakis, and Y. Tsiouris. "ErLLVM: An LLVM backend for Erlang"[1]. In Eleventh ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop, September 2012. ACM Press.

Thanks!
Yiannis

[1]: http://erllvm.softlab.ntua.gr/files/erlang03-sagonas.pdf

--