[LLVMdev] Configuring test-suite

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Sun Oct 28 09:57:20 PDT 2012

Round 2, fight!

I managed to run many tests (not sure all of them), and some failed,
some didn't. All errors in the 'test' rule were dutifully ignored (I
think). So far so good.

But I had some errors on the 'report' rule, which I wasn't expecting.

make: *** [report.simple.raw.out] Error 2
make: Target `report' not remade because of errors.
/home/rengolin/devel/llvm/test-suite/GenerateReport.pl -csv
/home/rengolin/devel/llvm/test-suite/TEST.simple.report  <
report.simple.raw.out > report.simple.csv
/bin/sh: 1: cannot open report.simple.raw.out: No such file
make: *** [report.simple.csv] Error 2

And that stops the process.

$ make report

Didn't work, but I guess that's deeply nested and probably also need
many environment config to be just right. Is there a way to re-run
just the report part of an old test using lnt?

I couldn't find any *.out file in the test dir (recursively), maybe
there's something wrong with the 'test' rule?

cheers,
--renato