[LLVMdev] Passing an option to opt through clang/dragonegg

Arun Rangasamy arun.rangasamy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 03:52:18 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,
I need to pass an option to an llvm analysis pass through clang and
dragonegg, to llvm's opt. Right now opt takes the flag, but when I pass the
flag through clang with -mllvm, I get an error.

I am trying to figure out how other options are passed to llvm through
clang (as suggested in the mailing list). But if someone has more inputs on
how to do this (also with dragonegg), it will be very helpful.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,
arun