[LLVMdev] Announcement: Phabricator for code reviews

Johan Bergström bugs at bergstroem.nu
Thu Oct 18 16:25:03 PDT 2012

> Dear LLVM / Clang community,
>
> we'd like to open the use of Phabricator as an optional tool for doing code
> reviews to a wider audience. Please feel free to start your code reviews by
> following the documentation at
> http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html.
>

> Note that e-mail is still the reference medium for code reviews. Please let
> me know about any problems with Phabricator or the documentation you find.

I tried signing up using github as provider, which - after accepting oauth2 access - returns me to a screen that wants me to enter username. After submitting username it then complains about a lack of email address. I manually added an input name="email" with corresponding value through web inspector and got through.

Probably want to fix this.

> Cheers,
> /Manuel

Thanks,