[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Announcement: Phabricator for code reviews

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Wed Oct 17 12:05:04 PDT 2012

Still basically unusable with Apple Mail's obstinate refusal to respect "In-reply-to" or "References". I'm definitely giving Phabricator patches less attention because the CCs to cfe-commits are too hard to follow. I realize that you shouldn't have to change a nice, standards-conforming tool to fit our closed-source app's "feature", but...

Any news on turning on auto-"Re" for every reply after the initial patch posting? I can't think of any ill effects from that, and it matches what people do for mailing-list reviews anyway.

Thanks,
Jordan