[LLVMdev] Howto Guide on Porting the LLVM Assembler

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:46:25 PDT 2012

Committed as r166106. Thanks!

In the future, you might consider writing this documentation within
LLVM's docs instead of hosting it separately. That way it will
(hopefully) be updated if API's change, along with being able to be
reviewed and edited by other community members. Another benefit is
that you can write it in reStructuredText, which is a lot nicer than
DocBook XML.

-- Sean Silva