[LLVMdev] LLD AbsoluteAtoms

Sidney Manning sidneym at codeaurora.org
Mon Oct 15 08:08:38 PDT 2012

I think that absolute atoms will need something similar to,
"contentType" added.

SHN_ABS symbols can have different types, STT_OBJECT, STT_FILE and maybe
others.  In order for the writer to tell it must have a way to reach
back and ask the atom what type of symbols caused it to be created.  To
that end I added a contentType method to AbsoluteAtom and sprinkled
changes around to make this work.

What do the V1 suffixes mean in the Native code?  I had to add a new
Attributes array to for the Absolute atoms and simply used,
NCS_AttributesArrayV2 following the lead of NCS_ReferencesArrayV[12]

hosted by The Linux Foundation