[LLVMdev] A Java version of LLVM Core for LLVM IR Analysis: JLLVM

刘浩 liuhaots at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:34:34 PDT 2012

Hi all,

    I'm Hao Liu, a 3rd year graduate student of Shanghai Jiao Tong
University in China.

    We've build a project named JLLVM, and it's a java version of LLVM Core
for Java developers.

    Our motivation is simple: The LLVM project is a great job. But it is
for C++ developers. *It's difficult for Java developers to analysis
LLVM IR*(intermediate
representation). So we build a project use Java to implement a LLVM Core so
thant we can analysis LLVM IR with Java and we name this project JLLVM.
 The JLLVM project works well and we already implement two tools on it.

    The core technique is ANTLR. We use ANTLR to recognize LLVM IR and
generate parser. And the Java class is organized as the official LLVM core
of C++ version. We only implement several necessary feature of LLVM and we
will keep on this work if some else like our project.

    The JLLVM project is open source. To see more details or download
source code, please follow the link of our project's main page:
http://tcloud.sjtu.edu.cn/wiki/index.php/User:Liuhaots:JLLVM

    And if you have any question, please contact me.
    Thanks!

--
- Hao Liu